Helping the NHS deliver digital patient communications and wayfinding
For over 15 years we’ve been helping a number of NHS trusts, including Salford, Southampton, Bournemouth, Leeds and Royal Marsden NHS, deliver improved digital communications to their patients and staff.
As with any venue, the NHS has a significant requirement to be able to simply communicate to people as they enter, dwell and move through healthcare facilities. Doing this at low cost, in a secure manner that requires little day-to-day resource was the challenge.
We’ve provided a variety of solutions to address various use-cases in the NHS. These include:
1. Secure A&E Waiting room displays - to provide entertainment, wait time and call-forward messaging to patients
2. Outpatients consultant displays - to provide information of the location of each consultant based on dynamic diaries
3. Specialist department communication displays - designed to communicate very specific facts relating to conditions while patients wait
4. Interactive wayfinding - helping patients and visitors find their way across large, complex sites and campuses
5. Large format sponsorship displays - providing an easily managed and updated canvas on which hospital supporters and sponsors can be recognised
6. Staff communication displays - keeping back-office staff updated with the latest information regarding their working lifes and the Trust’s operations
Each trust we’ve worked with has had different requirements for their digital media, but in all cases, they’ve benefited from our experience in implementing secure, cost-effective and often bespoke solutions that address their needs. In all cases, their systems are supported remotely and on-site by our team of engineers and helpdesk staff.